Little Baby Peat

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Guess who decided to pop out!

So, one night at around 14 weeks I had dinner and boy did I feel full after, my belly seemed to be sticking out more than ever but I thought it was because I had just eaten. Well, the next morning there it was. It looks kind of like I am hiding a small melon under my shirt. Scott and I think it's pretty cute. He is wonderful and tell's me how pretty I am all the time. This picture is actually from about 15 weeks and my bump seems to get a little bigger every day. I am so excited to be (16 weeks) 4 months pregnant on Monday September 25th. We have our next Dr. appt at 18 weeks and are hoping to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. My last Dr. visit we got to hear the heartbeat again. It was 154. Old Wives tale says heartbeats faster than 150 might mean girl.... We can't wait to find out. :)
We can't wait to take our tour of the hospital where our little miracle will be delivered. I can also sign up for my classes soon and we can start really preparing. Around that time I think I will really start feeling the baby move. I have felt little flutters already.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:32 PM , Blogger Nana said...

    Love looking at the "baby bean" bump -- & can't wait to see you all at Thanksgiving. Granpa and I are anxiously awaiting the birth of this little Grandchild. Baby bean will be so welcomed and could not have picked better parents or a smaller "big" sister:) We love you all, Grandma Peat

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home