Little Baby Peat

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Little Baby Peat 10 week ultrasound

This was the most exciting visit to the Dr. Scott came along and we got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time. I was not scheduled for an ultrasound during this visit but I had been having some cramps that turned out to be early round ligament stretching cramps but my Dr. is so wonderful and will do anything to put my mind at ease. So, we got the whole show. During the ultrasound the baby was moving around so much it was making me laugh and then the entire image would shake because my stomache was shaking the wand. I was very funny. The baby at one point seemed to roll to face us and actually looked like he/she waved it's arm at us. That was when the Dr. snapped this picture. Then just as quick rolled away and put it's back toward us as if to say "show's over". Tiny arms and legs moving and that beautiful heartbeat. Just amazing. The Dr. said that since we heard the heartbeat the risk went down enough that we could start telling people. That was so great because a couple people at work had already figured it out. I told my boss and a few other people and they were all so excited for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home