Little Baby Peat 7 week ultrasound

I waited an extra week to test, I was convinced that my body was just playing tricks on me, when we got the positive it came up fast and dark that was an amazing moment. This ultrasound is from my first prenatal visit to the Dr. I had gone in the week before just to verify the pregancy and make sure it was in the right place and no complications. I got to see the tiny little heartbeat and it was very exciting and emotional for me. Unfortunatly our AC had broken, we were in the middle of a heat wave and I was about a week into awful morning sickness so Scott had to stay home and wait for the AC repair people. Our AC would become a source of frusteration for the next month and a half.
If you can see between the two X's that is the little bean. I think the white dot might be his/her heart. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home