Update
Time is going by so fast this time around. It's amazing that in just a few short months we will be a family of 4. Nice complete even number.
We are so excited but at the same time have never been as uncertian about the future as we are right now. I spent October 2009-January 2010 looking for work with only 1 interview during the early part of October. I would have loved that job, it was a Production Coordinator for a Commercial production company. However, they ended up getting rid of the job rather than hiring anyone. I must have applied for at least 100 jobs during the rest of the year. When I found out I was pregnant we were so happy but knew my job search had to be put on hold for a little while.
Scott had 2 commercials running during the olympics and has been auditioning a lot so we hope something else will come along soon. So, loving family pray for us that God blesses us with some security in the coming months as we prepare for Ashley's arrival.
Love to you.
We are so excited but at the same time have never been as uncertian about the future as we are right now. I spent October 2009-January 2010 looking for work with only 1 interview during the early part of October. I would have loved that job, it was a Production Coordinator for a Commercial production company. However, they ended up getting rid of the job rather than hiring anyone. I must have applied for at least 100 jobs during the rest of the year. When I found out I was pregnant we were so happy but knew my job search had to be put on hold for a little while.
Scott had 2 commercials running during the olympics and has been auditioning a lot so we hope something else will come along soon. So, loving family pray for us that God blesses us with some security in the coming months as we prepare for Ashley's arrival.
Love to you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home