6 months pg with Ashley
I will add a photo in the next couple of days. I had my OB appointment today. Very quick pee in a cup, blood pressure, weight and listen to sweet Ashley's beautiful heartbeat. The Dr. said I have a very happy baby. Amazing hearing her heartbeating, feeling her moving around. Wondering what she will be like, getting nervous about the delivery. I try to rest as much as I can but also trying to spend as much quality time with Ava before Ash's arrival. Ava and I have been going to the Zoo, Library story time and having play dates with her little friends every week. This week she has a little cold so we are sticking close to home.
Tomorrow I see the parinatal specialist again for the "cardio check" for Ashley. We didn't have that for Ava but they say in the past 3 years technoligy has gotten so much better they can see so much more so they check more. Looking forward to getting another glimps at her and watching and hearing her heart. Just amazing.
I also found out that another friend of mine is pregnant! That makes 10 including me between now and the end of September! Amazing. I am so lucky to be surrounded by amazing ladies to share all these mommy experienced with.
Tomorrow I see the parinatal specialist again for the "cardio check" for Ashley. We didn't have that for Ava but they say in the past 3 years technoligy has gotten so much better they can see so much more so they check more. Looking forward to getting another glimps at her and watching and hearing her heart. Just amazing.
I also found out that another friend of mine is pregnant! That makes 10 including me between now and the end of September! Amazing. I am so lucky to be surrounded by amazing ladies to share all these mommy experienced with.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home